- Select a region and/or assister type – or choose ‘County Overview’ for a broad description of local help – then click ‘Filter.’
- View the map. To zoom in, double-click the left button on your mouse. To zoom out, double-click the right button. To move the map, hold down the left button and move your mouse in the desired direction.
- Select a pin. Click the left button over a blue, yellow, or purple pin to find contact information for an Assister. Or click on a green pin for a County Overview.
- Navigator: An individual who is trained, certified and funded through a Navigator Organization to provide free help to consumers, small businesses, and their employees as they look for health coverage through Vermont Health Connect. More on Navigators.
- Broker: A professional who is trained and certified and, for a fee, can help consumers, small businesses, and their employees apply for health coverage and make specific recommendations. More on brokers.
- CAC: Certified Application Counselors are individuals who are trained and certified to provide free health insurance enrollment support through the health or social service agency that employs them. More on CACs.