In this section:
- Eligibility Thresholds - income limits to qualify for public plans and financial help
- Health Benefits Eligibility and Enrollment Rule - the administrative rule governing Vermont Health Connect (also see archive at ESD Rules page)
- Open Enrollment and Qualified Health Plan Renewals for 2018- draft plan for Open Enrollment 2018
- Reports to the Vermont Legislature - this link directs to the Agency of Administration's Health Care Reform Resource Library
- 2017 Plan for Qualified Health Plan (QHP) Renewals - VHC's plan for 2017 QHP Open Enrollment (update September 2016)
- Billing, Dunning, Grace Period Policy & Assumptions (updated September, 2017)
- 2016 Qualified Health Plan Notice - public notice soliciting QHPs for the 2016 coverage year
- 2019 Qualified Health Plan Certification Timeline - describes the timeline for certification of QHPs for 2019
- Billing and Enrollment Timeline - describes VHC's policies and processes for billing of initial and ongoing enrollment (update November 2015)
Transferring Plan Administration to a QHP Issuer - explains direct enrollment outside of open or special enrollment
SHOP Guidance Through Plan Year 2018 - outlines guidance from the CIIO regarding Small Business enrollment through the 2018 plan year.
- 2016 CMS Audit Report - 2016 CMS Independent External Audit Report, Vermont intended corrective action plan.
- 2015 CMS Audit Report - Vermont executive summary, 2015 CMS Audit Report, Vermont intended corrective action plan.
- 2015 Customer Experience Evaluation - reports from a project by the UMass Medical Center to evaluate customer experience
- 2014 CMS Audit Report - an independent compliance audit whose scope covered VHC policies, processes and controls related to implementation
2014 Audit Findings Report - the Vermont Intended Corrective Action Plan to the 2014 CMS Audit Report
Questions about these documents? Email us at AHS.VTHealthConnect@vermont.gov