Help Spread the Word
Want to help your fellow Vermonters learn how to find a health insurance plan that meets their needs and budget? Here are some ideas to get you started:
• Contact local community organizations with standing meetings and offer to share information;
• Post a link to VermontHealthConnect.gov (or use a button or sample post - see below) to your website, community listserv, Front Porch Forum, or social media;
• Ask your doctor to make materials available for patients to read and take home;
• Share materials with your employees or co-workers;
• Include materials in conference packets.
We have a number of educational materials that can be mailed or downloaded, including:
- Health Insurance 101 Onesheet
- Getting Started with Vermont Health Connect Onesheet
- Health Insurance: Why it’s Important and What You Need to Know Booklet
- Reporting Changes Palm Card
- Reporting Changes Poster
In addition, Plan Comparison Brochures can be downloaded from the Health Plans page.
You can order print materials through our educational materials request form or download pdfs above.
The Vermont Health Connect Web buttons can be posted to your organization’s Web site to promote Vermont’s new health marketplace, Vermont Health Connect. When a user clicks on the Web button, they will be linked directly to the Vermont Health Connect Web site to learn more. To post this Web button, copy and paste the HTML code below directly into your Web site.
HTML code: <a href="http://info.healthconnect.vermont.gov/"><img alt="" class="alignright" height="150" src="http://info.healthconnect.vermont.gov/sites/hcexchange/files/VHC180.jpg" width="180" /></a>
HTML code: <a href="http://info.healthconnect.vermont.gov/"><img alt="" class="alignright" height="125" src="http://info.healthconnect.vermont.gov/sites/hcexchange/files/VHC120.png" width="250" /></a>
In spring and summer 2016, here is a post you can use to make sure your neighbors are keeping an eye out for Medicaid renewal notices.
Do you have a friend or family member who has health coverage through Medicaid or Dr. Dynasaur? If so, they should expect to receive a renewal letter in the next few months, if they haven't already, and should follow the instructions without delay. Please help spread the word about this letter and five important numbers to know: 3, 8, 695, 10, and 3.7.
Learn why these numbers are important with this flyer or visit VermontHealthConnect.gov