Important Message: To enroll in a qualified health plan, you must sign up during an enrollment period. Due to the COVID-19 emergency, Vermont Health Connect has opened a Special Enrollment Period until April 17, 2020. During this time, any uninsured Vermonter can sign up for a Qualified Health Plan through Vermont Health Connect. Qualified families can also get financial help paying for coverage.. Please call us at 1-855-899-9600 to learn more.
Decide how you want to apply. You can apply online here, or you can call our Customer Support Center at 1-855-899-9600. If you’d prefer to speak with someone in person, you can make an appointment with an Assister.
Check your browser. If you plan to apply from your computer, first check your web browser. Vermont Health Connect strongly encourages the use of a current version of Firefox or Chrome when using your online account. You can download a free up-to-date browser here.
- Gather key information. For all people in household who need coverage, collect:
- Social Security numbers, or document type and numbers for legal immigrants
- Employer and income information
- A complete copy of most recent tax returns, if available
- Pay stubs or W-2 forms—Wage and Tax Statements
- Anticipated medical and prescription needs
- Information on offers of job-based insurance, if any
Have questions? Call our Customer Support Center, toll-free at 1-855-899-9600.