In Gold plans, the insurance company pays about 80% of costs. You pay the remaining 20%, on average. This means the plans have a high monthly premium and low costs when you get care.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont Gold Plans
- 2023 BCBSVT Gold Plan
- 2023 BCBSVT Vermont Preferred Gold Plan
- 2023 BCBSVT Vermont Select CDHP Gold Plan
MVP Health Care Gold Plans