Important Message: To enroll in a qualified health plan, you must sign up during an enrollment period. Due to the COVID-19 emergency, Vermont Health Connect has opened a Special Enrollment Period until June 15, 2020. During this time, any uninsured Vermonter can sign up for a Qualified Health Plan through Vermont Health Connect. Qualified families can also get financial help paying for coverage.. Please call us at 1-855-899-9600 to learn more.
Try Our Plan Comparison Tool
Not sure whether you qualify for Medicaid or Dr. Dynasaur? Wondering if you can get financial help paying for a qualified health plan? Our Plan Comparison Tool can help! Simply enter some information about you and your family members—including age and state of health, and then estimate your combined household income. This free, anonymous tool will provide you with an estimate of the programs and financial assistance your family is likely to be eligible for. Check it out here.
Qualified Health Plans (QHP)
- 2020 Plan Comparison Brochures: Platinum/Gold plans, Silver plans, Bronze plans
- 2020 Summaries of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) - an 8-page description of each health plan
- 2020 Plan Designs and Rates - an overview of all metal level health plans and premiums (before subsidy) all on one sheet
- 2020 Enhanced Silver Plans - If you qualify for cost-sharing reductions, view Enhanced Silver plans here: Silver 94, Silver 87, Silver 77, or Silver 73 (if you are unsure which Silver plan you might qualify for, visit the Plan Comparison Tool.)
- 2020 Enhanced Silver Plan Designs and Rates
- 2020 Catastrophic Plans - please note potential for significant out-of-pocket costs and that eligibility requirement applies.
- 2020 Dental Plans
- Preventive service lists from BCBSVT & MVP - preventive care is free with all of Vermont Health Connect plans.
- Provider Networks and Covered Prescriptions
- 2020 Quality Rating Scores
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) for health insurance carriers - information reported to CMS can be found at this link by 1) selecting Vermont, 2) typing "MVP" or "Blue Cross" and 3) clicking the gray "MLR" button.
Medicaid & Dr. Dynasaur
- Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur - free or low-cost health coverage for Vermonters who qualify.