How do I pay any outstanding 2021 premiums?
You can pay Vermont Health Connect online, by phone or by mail using the following payment types:
- Bank draft
- Debit card
- Credit card (over the phone or online. There is a 2.5% fee for paying by credit card.)
- Money order
To pay by phone, please call our payment line toll-free 1-855-377-7979.
To pay by mail, please send a check or money order made out to Vermont Health Connect for the exact amount of your monthly premium(s). Mail it to:
Vermont Health Connect
PO Box 2060
Omaha, NE 68103-2060
Please make sure the name and mailing address on your Vermont Health Connect account match the name and address on your check (or make a note of the name and account number in your check’s memo section). Please include the payment coupon from your invoice if you can.
What is the User Agreement?
The User Agreement ("Agreement") is a contract between you and Vermont Health Connect and applies to your use of the Vermont Health Connect Services. You must read, agree with, and accept all the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. Here are terms and conditions of the User Agreement:
- You certify that you have reported all income and household changes as required within the required timeframe of 30 days for QHP subsidies and ten days for Medicaid/Dr. Dynasaur.
- All beneficiaries for whom you are paying, including you, must remain eligible for participation in the plan and program for which you are enrolled.
- You understand that submission of payment does not guarantee coverage. All eligibility, payment, election and other requirements still apply.
- You agree that we may consider any check received from you to be intended to be payable to Vermont Health Connect, even if the check is written as payable to one or more individual insurance carriers.
- You agree that we may endorse and apply the proceeds of any check we receive from you in the manner we see fit.