Filing 2018 Taxes? Here’s information to Help You Fill out Forms 8965 and 8962:
Find the premium for the lowest cost Bronze plan that was available to you for the current year. You may need this when you fill out Form 8965 to claim the exemption for coverage being unaffordable to you.
If you need tax tables for a different year, click here.
Your Health Coverage May Affect Your Income Taxes
- You’ll need to provide additional information when you file your federal income tax return.
- You may have to complete one or two new federal tax forms.
- If you were in enrolled in a qualified health plan through Vermont Health Connect for all or part of the year, you will receive a 1095- A form from Vermont Health Connect.
- If you were enrolled in Medicaid coverage for all or part of the year, you will receive a 1095-B form from Vermont Health Connect and/or Green Mountain Care.
- If you were enrolled in employer-sponsored coverage for all or part of the year, you will receive a 1095-C form from that employer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Changes to Your Information
Your 1095-A is based on the information you reported in your VHC application and the benefits you received during the calendar year.
Review your 1095-A carefully. If you think information on your Form 1095-A is not correct, call us toll-free at 1-855-899-9600.
Please note that if a change is made to your case after you receive this form, but before the end of the calendar year (such as a change to your benefits or your payment status), we will send you an updated 1095-A form.
Vermont Health Connect, 280 State Drive, Waterbury, VT 05671-8100