- Need to report a life change? Find out how.
Vermont Health Connect Updates
October 2017 Updates
- 2018 Open Enrollment to run November 1, 2017 through December 15, 2017.
- 2018 Plan Comparison Tool is now live!
- Vermonters who want to get a jump start on Open Enrollment can also download a “Getting Started” worksheet, learn about key health insurance terms with a “Health Insurance 101” flyer, and find additional resources in the “Health Insurance Basics” section of this site.
- Sign up for 2018 Plan Comparison Tool webinars on November 9th.
- Operational Key Performance Indicators (KPI) October 2017
September 2017 Updates
- Operational Key Performance Indicators (KPI) September 2017
August 2017 Updates
- Operational Key Performance Indicators (KPI) August 2017
July 2017 Updates
- Operational Key Performance Indicators (KPI) July 2017
June 2017 Updates
- New payment mailing address! If your bank mails your checks for you, please inform them of the new address.
- Health Coverage Dashboard May 2017
- Operational Key Performance Indicators (KPI) June 2017
May 2017 Updates
- Operational Key Performance Indicators (KPI) May 2017
March 2017 Updates
- Health Coverage Dashboard February 2017
January 2017 Updates
- Health Coverage Dashboard December 2016
December 2016 Updates
- Health Coverage Dashboard October 2016
October 2016 Updates
- 2017 Plan Comparison Tool is now available
September 2016 Updates
- 2017 Broker Compensation Schedule.
- See where to find help filling out the 202-Med to apply for Medicaid for the Aged, Blind and Disabled
August 2016 Updates
June 2016 Updates
Health Coverage Dashboard May 2016
May 2016 Updates
The 2017 Navigator Organization Grant Request for Application is now available!
- Application will close on June 3, 2016
- Health Coverage Dashboard April 2016
January 2016 Updates
- Open Enrollment is November 1st - January 31st. Click here to learn more.
- Health Coverage Dashboard December 2015
- January 30, 2016 - Navigator Open Enrollment Event at BROC - Community Action in SW Vermont
December 2015 Updates
- New Plan Comparison Tool launched, helping Vermonters understand total costs
- November 2015 Dashboard
November 2015 Updates
October 2015 Updates
2016 Health Plans, including plan designs, rates, and additional information
Use the 2016 Subsidy Estimator to see if you qualify for financial help to lower the cost of health insurance.
Dental Plans, including stand-alone plans and dental details that are embedded in health plans
September 2015 Dashboard
September 2015 Updates
August 2015 Dashboard (9/21/15)
2016 Broker Compensation Schedule (9/18/15)
2015 Customer Experience Evaluation (9/17/15)
2015 and 2014 Updates
End-of-May Systems Update FAQ (5/14/15)
While Open Enrollment has ended, you may still be able to sign up. Learn about Special Enrollment Periods and Qualifying Events (2/16/15)
Resources to help with Filing Taxes (1/19/15)
Public Notice: 2016 Qualified Health Plans on Vermont Health Connect (12/16/14)
New Dental Tier for 2015: Tier VI covers multiple children for the price of two children (11/15/14
If you've had a "qualifying event" such as a marriage, new baby, or loss of health insurance, you don't need to wait until 2015 to get covered. Call 1-855-899-9600. (9/10/14)
Info Sheet: Tips for Enrolling Online (7/2/14)
Report: Enrollment Update (5/2/14)
Notice of Application: 2014-2015 Navigator Organization Grants (4/1/14)
Info Sheet: Moving from Catamount/VHAP to Medicaid (3/11/14)
Tips: Using VermontHealthConnect.gov to Find a Health Plan (1/21/14)