Important Message: Open Enrollment has ended. If you tried to sign up or change plans by December 15th but had difficulty with the website or phones, please call us (1-855-899-9600) by Friday, December 22nd and we will help you complete your application or plan change. If you do not qualify for financial help and wanted to direct enroll with an insurance carrier, please call Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Vermont (1-800-255-4550) or MVP Health Care (1-844-865-0250).
- See In-Person Assister (IPA) program updates or browse a directory of certified Assisters.
- Use the 2018 Plan Comparison Tool to estimate total annual costs and to see if you qualify for financial help to lower the cost of health insurance.
- Is a member of your household pregnant? A new special enrollment period may be available.
- Learn about grace periods and why it is important to pay your bill on time.
- See where to find help filling out the 202-Med for Medicaid for the Aged, Blind and Disabled
- Are you a small business? Click here for information and resources.
- Learn about Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur.
For additional recent updates, see News & Events.