Important Message: 2018 Open Enrollment will start November 1, 2017, and will close on December 15, 2017. This is the time when individuals and families can sign up for new coverage, or make a change to existing coverage.
- See In-Person Assister (IPA) program updates or browse a directory of certified Assisters.
- NEW! Use the 2018 Plan Comparison Tool to estimate total annual costs and to see if you qualify for financial help to lower the cost of health insurance.
- Is a member of your household pregnant? A new special enrollment period may be available.
- Learn about grace periods and why it is important to pay your bill on time.
- See where to find help filling out the 202-Med for Medicaid for the Aged, Blind and Disabled
- Are you a small business? Click here for information and resources.
- Health Coverage Dashboard May 2017
- Learn about Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur.
For additional recent updates, see News & Events.