Important Message: If you lose health coverage or have another qualifying event, you need to act fast. If you wait more than 60 days, you might have to wait until 2017 to get health insurance.
- Learn about grace periods and why it is important to pay your bill ontime.
- 2016 Health Plans are now available, including plan designs, rates and additional information
- Use the 2016 Plan Comparison Tool to estimate total annual costs and to see if you qualify for financial help to lower the cost of health insurance.
- Health Coverage Dashboard December 2015
- If you've had a "qualifying event" such as a marriage, new baby, or loss of health insurance, you don't need to wait to get covered. Call 1-855-899-9600.
- Are you a small business? Click here for information and resources.
- New Press Releases
Find out when VHC will be in your area by visiting our Events Calendar.
For additional recent updates, see News & Events.