Important Message: 2017 Open Enrollment has ended. If you lose health coverage or have another qualifying event, you can still sign up but need to act fast. If you wait more than 60 days to apply and select your plan, you might have to wait until 2018 to get health insurance.
- See In-Person Assister (IPA) program updates or browse a directory of certified Assisters.
- Use the 2017 Plan Comparison Tool to estimate total annual costs and to see if you qualify for financial help to lower the cost of health insurance.
- Is a member of your household pregnant? A new special enrollment period may be available.
- Learn about grace periods and why it is important to pay your bill on time.
- See where to find help filling out the 202-Med for Medicaid for the Aged, Blind and Disabled
- Are you a small business? Click here for information and resources.
- Health Coverage Dashboard May 2017
- Learn about Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur.
For additional recent updates, see News & Events.