Important Message: 2018 Open Enrollment runs now through December 15, 2017. This is the time when individuals and families can sign up for new coverage, or make a change to existing coverage.
- See In-Person Assister (IPA) program updates or browse a directory of certified Assisters.
- NEW! Use the 2018 Plan Comparison Tool to estimate total annual costs and to see if you qualify for financial help to lower the cost of health insurance.
- Is a member of your household pregnant? A new special enrollment period may be available.
- Learn about grace periods and why it is important to pay your bill on time.
- See where to find help filling out the 202-Med for Medicaid for the Aged, Blind and Disabled
- Are you a small business? Click here for information and resources.
- Health Coverage Dashboard May 2017
- Learn about Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur.
For additional recent updates, see News & Events.