Important Message: Open Enrollment starts November 1! To enroll in a qualified health plan, you must sign up during an enrollment period. Open Enrollment is the time when any Vermonter can sign up for health coverage, or make changes to an existing plan. Open Enrollment starts November 1 and ends December 15, 2020—so mark your calendar! If you miss Open Enrollment, you might have to wait until next year to get health insurance.
- Need to send us documents? Use the internet! With the AHS Document Uploader, you can securely send documents in 3 easy steps from your phone, computer or tablet. Our step-by-step guides will show you how to create an AHS Uploader account and send us your documents.
- Please call Vermont Health Connect between the hours of 8AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday.
- Wondering if you can get financial help paying for coverage? Try our Plan Comparison Tool and get an estimate.
- Worried about late payments? Learn about payments and grace periods.
- Need in-person help? See the directory of certified assisters.
- Looking for small business health insurance?
- Questions about filing taxes?
- Do you have questions about Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur?
- Want to learn about Medicare? Click here to visit medicare.gov. You can also call the Senior HelpLine at 1-800-642-5119 for assistance.Other questions? Just type your search terms into the search bar in the upper right of this website.
For additional recent updates, see News & Events.