Important Message: To enroll in a qualified health plan, you must sign up during an enrollment period. Open Enrollment typically starts November 1 and lasts for six weeks. This is the time when any Vermonter can sign up for health coverage, or make changes to an existing plan. If you lose health coverage or have another qualifying event after Open Enrollment ends, you can still sign up but need to act fast. If you wait more than 60 days to apply and select your plan, you might have to wait until next year to get health insurance.
- Wondering if you can get financial help paying for coverage? Try our Plan Comparison Tool and get an estimate.
- Worried about late payments? Learn about payments and grace periods.
- Need in-person help? See the directory of certified assisters.
- Looking for small business health insurance?
- Questions about filing taxes?
- Do you have questions about Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur?
Want to learn about Medicare? Click here to visit medicare.gov. You can also call the Senior HelpLine at 1-800-642-5119 for assistance.
Other questions? Just type your search terms into the search bar in the upper right of this website.
For additional recent updates, see News & Events.