Important Message: To enroll in a qualified health plan through Vermont Health Connect, you must sign up during an enrollment period. Open Enrollment typically starts in November and lasts for about six weeks. At other times of year, you may still be able to enroll in coverage if you lose health coverage or have another qualifying event, but you’ll need to act fast. If you delay for more than 60 days to apply and select your plan, you might have to wait until Open Enrollment to get health insurance.
- Wondering if you can get financial help paying for coverage? Try our Plan Comparison Tool and get an estimate.
- Worried about late payments? Learn about payments and grace periods.
- Need in-person help? See the directory of certified assisters.
- Looking for small business health insurance?
- Questions about filing taxes?
- Do you have questions about Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur?
Want to learn about Medicare? Click here to visit medicare.gov. You can also call the Senior HelpLine at 1-800-642-5119 for assistance.
Other questions? Just type your search terms into the search bar in the upper right of this website.
For additional recent updates, see News & Events.