Important Message: To enroll in a qualified health plan, you must sign up during an enrollment period. Due to the COVID-19 emergency, Vermont Health Connect has opened a Special Enrollment Period from February 16 through May 14. During this time, any uninsured Vermonter can sign up for a qualified health plan through Vermont Health Connect. Qualified families can also get financial help paying for coverage. Please call us at 1-855-899-9600 to learn more.
- Need to send us documents? Use the internet! With the AHS Document Uploader, you can securely send documents in 3 easy steps from your phone, computer or tablet. Our step-by-step guides will show you how to create an AHS Uploader account and send us your documents.
- Please call Vermont Health Connect between the hours of 8AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday.
- Wondering if you can get financial help paying for coverage? Try our Plan Comparison Tool and get an estimate.
- Worried about late payments? Learn about payments and grace periods.
- Need in-person help? See the directory of certified assisters.
- Looking for small business health insurance?
- Questions about filing taxes?
- Do you have questions about Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur?
- Want to learn about Medicare? Click here to visit medicare.gov. You can also call the Senior HelpLine at 1-800-642-5119 for assistance.Other questions? Just type your search terms into the search bar in the upper right of this website.
For additional recent updates, see News & Events.