Important Message: To enroll in a qualified health plan, you must sign up during an enrollment period. Due to the COVID-19 emergency, Vermont Health Connect has opened a Special Enrollment Period until April 17, 2020. During this time, any uninsured Vermonter can sign up for a Qualified Health Plan through Vermont Health Connect. Qualified families can also get financial help paying for coverage.. Please call us at 1-855-899-9600 to learn more.
- Please call Vermont Health Connect between the hours of 8AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday.
- Wondering if you can get financial help paying for coverage? Try our Plan Comparison Tool and get an estimate.
- Worried about late payments? Learn about payments and grace periods.
- Need in-person help? See the directory of certified assisters.
- Looking for small business health insurance?
- Questions about filing taxes?
- Do you have questions about Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur?
Want to learn about Medicare? Click here to visit medicare.gov. You can also call the Senior HelpLine at 1-800-642-5119 for assistance.
Other questions? Just type your search terms into the search bar in the upper right of this website.
For additional recent updates, see News & Events.