Important Message: To get health insurance, you must sign up during an enrollment period. Vermont Health Connect’s Open Enrollment usually starts November 1 and ends December 15. Any Vermonter can sign up for a qualified health plan during Open Enrollment. At other times, you can get a 60-day Special Enrollment Period if you have a major life event, such as losing your health insurance. Vermonters who are eligible for Medicaid can enroll at any time.
- Need to send us documents? Use the internet! With the AHS Document Uploader, you can securely send documents in 3 easy steps from your phone, computer or tablet. Our step-by-step guides will show you how to create an AHS Uploader account and send us your documents.
- Please call Vermont Health Connect between the hours of 8AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday.
- Wondering if you can get financial help paying for coverage? Try our Plan Comparison Tool and get an estimate.
- Worried about late payments? Learn about payments and grace periods.
- Need in-person help? See the directory of certified assisters.
- Looking for small business health insurance?
- Questions about filing taxes?
- Do you have questions about Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur?
- Want to learn about Medicare? Click here to visit medicare.gov. You can also call the Senior HelpLine at 1-800-642-5119 for assistance.Other questions? Just type your search terms into the search bar in the upper right of this website.
For additional recent updates, see News & Events.