It's important to keep your contact information up to date!
Need to update your contact information? Don't wait. Contact us today!
- Online: Log into your Vermont Health Connect account to report changes
- On the "My Profile" page, click on the "Change Contact Preferences" hyperlink.
- Select "Address" from the drop-down menu.
- Update your address. You can make changes to an existing address, add a new address, or remove an address. This change will affect everyone living at that address.
- If you need further help, see our step-by-step graphic guide.
- Phone: Call us at 855-899-9600
If you have insurance through Vermont Health Connect and have had certain life changes, we need to know. A change in income or family situation can impact your choices and the amount of financial help you can get. If you get financial help from Vermont Health Connect and you don’t report a life change, you could owe money to the IRS when you file your federal income taxes.
Common Life Changes we need to know about
- Getting married or divorced
- Having a baby or adopting a child
- A change in income
- Getting health coverage through a job or a program like Medicare or Medicaid
- Changing where you live
- A change in disability status
- Gaining or losing a dependent
- Becoming pregnant
Log into your Vermont Health Connect account to report these changes online or call us at 1-855-899-9600. How do I report these changes to my online account? Use our helpful (accessible and printer-friendly) guide for all types of life changes.
Not sure if you should report your life change? When in doubt, please report it. It’s important to report any major life events to Vermont Health Connect within 30 days. Vermonters who have Medicaid coverage should report major life events to Vermont Health Connect within 10 days.
Do you have other questions about reporting changes?