Important Message: To get health insurance, you must sign up during an enrollment period. Vermont Health Connect has a Special Enrollment Period open now through May 15, and uninsured Vermonters can enroll in a qualified health plan during this time. Under the American Rescue Plan Act, Vermonters can get more financial help when they enroll through Vermont Health Connect. Vermonters who have insurance directly through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont or MVP Health Care® can transfer their plan to Vermont Health Connect now to get premium tax credits. Vermonters who are eligible for Medicaid can enroll at any time.
Vermont Health Connect is the state of Vermont’s health insurance marketplace. Vermont Health Connect offers qualified health plans, as well as Medicaid for Children and Adults (including Dr. Dynasaur.)
During an enrollment period, any Vermonter can buy a qualified health plan through Vermont Health Connect. Eligible Vermonters can also get financial help paying for their plan and reducing their healthcare costs. In this section you can:
- Try our Plan Comparison Tool to find out if you qualify for financial help, and to see estimates of the total cost of each plan choice.
- Find eligibility charts for our programs
- Find information about qualified health plans—including brochures, summaries of benefits and coverage and a chart with details for all Vermont Health Connect QHPs
- Find provider networks and covered prescriptions
- See adult dental plan details
- Get information about Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur