Important Message: To get health insurance, you must sign up during an enrollment period. Vermont Health Connect’s Open Enrollment starts November 1 and ends December 15. Eligible Vermonters can sign up for a qualified health plan during Open Enrollment. At other times, you can get a 60-day Special Enrollment Period if you have a major life event, such as losing your health insurance. Vermonters who are eligible for Medicaid can enroll at any time.
Vermont Health Connect is the state of Vermont’s health insurance marketplace. Vermont Health Connect offers qualified health plans, as well as Medicaid for Children and Adults (including Dr. Dynasaur.)
During an enrollment period, any Vermonter can buy a qualified health plan through Vermont Health Connect. Eligible Vermonters can also get financial help paying for their plan and reducing their healthcare costs. In this section you can:
- Try our Plan Comparison Tool to find out if you qualify for financial help, and to see estimates of the total cost of each plan choice.
- Find eligibility charts for our programs
- Find information about qualified health plans—including brochures, summaries of benefits and coverage and a chart with details for all Vermont Health Connect QHPs
- Find provider networks and covered prescriptions
- See adult dental plan details
- Get information about Medicaid and Dr. Dynasaur