Skip to main content

Important Message: Did you receive a red-striped envelope? Did you send in your Medicaid renewal? If there is any missing information, our Customer Service team may reach out to you by phone to complete the application. Keep your information up to date! Report any changes. We want to make sure we can stay in touch with you. Questions about Medicaid renewals? Visit

Non-Discrimination Policy

Discrimination is Against the Law

  • The Department of Vermont Health Access administers Vermont Health Connect and Green Mountain Care, which includes Vermont’s Medicaid Program and Dr. Dynasaur. 
  • DVHA does not exclude people from its programs or deny them benefits because of race, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
  • DVHA provides free aids and services to people with disabilities so they can work with us more easily, such as qualified sign language interpreters and written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats).
  • DVHA provides free language services to people who need to speak a language that is not English, such as qualified interpreters and information written in other languages.
  • If you need these services, contact DVHA’s Health Programs Civil Rights Coordinator or the Vermont Health Connect help line at 1-855-899-9600 (TTY: 711).
  • If you believe that DVHA has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with DVHA’s Health Programs Civil Rights Coordinator.
  • You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, a DVHA’s Health Programs Civil Rights Coordinator is available to help you.

Health Program Civil Rights Coordinator

DVHA Legal Department
280 State Drive, NOB 1 South
Waterbury, VT. 05671
Phone: (802) 241-0601(TTY: 711)
Fax: (802) 241-0260

You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at, or by mail or phone at:

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-868-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)

Complaint forms are available at