Skip to main content

Important Message: Keep your account up to date! Some life event changes let you have a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) to sign up for a 2024 health plans, or change plans. Our Customer Support Center is open weekdays from 8am-4:30pm. Call us at 855-899-9600.

2024 Bronze Plan SBCs

In Bronze plans, the insurance company pays about 60% of costs. You pay the remaining 40%, on average. This means the plans have the lowest monthly premium and the highest costs when you get care.

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont plans

MVP Health Care plans



The Consumer-driven Health Plan (CDHP) and the High-deductible Health Plan (HDHP) generally have higher deductibles and lower monthly premiums, meaning you must pay your medical costs before your health plan does.