Need to Send Us Documents?
Use the internet. Do it the safe way in 3 easy steps!
Take clear pictures of the documents you need to send us. You can use a smart-phone, tablet or digital camera. You can also upload a pdf file.
- Go to ahsuploader.vermont.gov on the internet. Use the newest version of your internet browser.
- Log in to the document uploader. If you don’t have an account, create a new account (see create account instructions).
- On the first page, click “Healthcare”. Then click “Continue”.
- You will see a new page. Click on either “Qualified Health Plan” OR “Medicaid for Adults Under 65 or Dr. Dynasaur for Children and Pregnant Women”. Then click “Continue”.
- The next pages ask questions about your account. Answer the questions and click “Continue”.
- The next page lets you upload the documents we asked for. You can add more than one document by clicking “Add another document”.
- When you’re done, click “Finish and submit”.